It is the world’s smallest badge reader. The WAVE ID Nano reader delivers all the features of desktop and surface-mount readers in an ultra-compact format. It is available for use with the traditional USB-A port or in an even smaller USB-C version to fit newer laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Both options are designed with an ultra-compact profile to minimize physical interference or any risk of breakage. In addition, the USB-C version complies with select MIL-STD-810 requirements to resist extremes of altitude, temperature, humidity, dust, vibration, shock and freeze/thaw cycles. They are ideal for first responders, military professionals or anyone who appreciates worry-free reliability.
With their small size, WAVE ID Nano readers can also be easily embedded in monitors, all-in-one PC’s and other hardware. Designed for on-the-go portability, they enable healthcare, government, manufacturing and enterprise employees to work remotely or move about freely, in any environment, while keeping valuable information reliably protected.
- Includes features of desktop and surface mount readers in ultra-compact USB
- Auto tuning for contactless counters effects of card variability or environment
- Available in either 125 kHz proximity or 13.56 MHz contactless formats; integrating into existing contactless smart card systems
- Provides up to four badge/card configurations
- Revolutionary small size offers ultimate flexibility in solution opportunities
- Compact solution perfect for single sign-on, time and attendance, training, POS, secure print across healthcare, government, manufacturing, enterprise
- Small size avoids longer dongle style reader breakage
- Easy integration means no additional modification or training is required
- Reduces hardware needed when embedded within housings, control panels or keyboards
- Portability for “access on the go” when multiple passwords and ID access are critical