Easily track your deliveries with the Delivery Tracking & Recording application designed for a wide range of Android & Windows mobile devices.
Keep the records you need for your deliveries including: The package number; Recipient name; Delivery date & time; POD signature; & any delivery issues . If your device has GPS functionality then this can also be used to record the co-ordinates of the location.
Simply scan the packages to be delivered using the built-in barcode scanning functionality of your hardware. This will populate the data grid so you can see all deliveries per customer at a glance. Enhance and streamline your workflow with this simple Delivery Tracking application.
*All of our mobile software applications are fully customisable to suit customer requirements.
- Scan packages to record & view order details
- Can display all items/consignment numbers per order
- Barcode verification to ensure data accuracy
- Signature capture for proof of delivery
- Relay data back to server via SMS as a file or email
- Can record GPS co-ordinates of delivery points and current location (requires GPS enabled hardware).
- Mobile device running Windows Mobile/ CE or Android OS.
- Touch screen operation, with minimum 3.7″ colour display.
- Integrated barcode scanner on mobile device (Optional – recommended)
- Stand alone or network PC running Microsoft Excel, Access Database or similar.
- Network router with Port Forwarding enabled (for ftp option)
Delivery Tracking applications can be used in conjunction with Mobile Sales & Order Picking to provide a complete logistical solution. All our software solutions are compatible with popular accounts software packages such as Sage & Pegasus and common databases like SQL or Access.