Record sales orders whilst at the customers premises with this comprehensive solution which includes forms for creating sales orders including special offers, using filtered customer lists and a daily updated products list. Completed orders are then sent back to the sales office instantly via GPRS or in batches via email over a wireless connection.
How it works:
Sales employees log on each day and are then able to record sales, view orders and send order data back to the company headquarters at the touch of a button. All sales are date and time stamped as well as the precise location of where the transaction was recorded using GPS co-ordinates. A customer signature can also be captured if required.
Receipts and sales orders can be printed at the customer site with a compatible mobile printer.
List of benefits:
- Improve efficiency – No labour intensive paperwork to fill out
- Improve your delivery lead times – receive detailed customer orders in seconds
- Promotes more sales – keep up to date with any current promotions
- Achieve higher levels of productivity with log in times and GPS co-ordinate tracking
Software licenses start from just £149.50 each (+VAT)
Compatible with Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL, and Oracle Databases (& more).
- Create orders on customer site using touch screen technology
- Select from lists of customers & products
- Recall order history per customer
- Update product lists from server in real time
- Display current special offers on screen
- Send completed orders back to company server instantly
- Capture customer signatures
- Record date, time and location of sales – giving greater transparency of sales force activity
- Mobile device running Windows Mobile or Android OS.
- Touch screen operation, with minimum 3.7″ colour display.
- Integrated barcode scanner
- Network router with port forwarding capability
- FTP website for data exchange via server /3G network
- Mobile data contract from UK network service provider
- Bluetooth connection for receipt or order printing hardware
Our mobile software applications are compatible with a wide range of Accounts software packages such as Sage and Pegasus, as well as most commonly used databases like SQL or Access. Please contact us for further details.