Honeywell PM45/PM45c Industrial Printer
The Honeywell PM45 industrial printer offers high precision and high-volume printing along with track-and trace functionality to increase production efficiency and supply chain transparency.
The PM45 is packed with first-in-class WWAN connectivity to enable deployment with minimal limitations from site network topology. The PM45 printer supports variable network protocols and multiple print languages to enable easy integration into the system whether it’s on a local server or the cloud. Honeywell Operational Intelligence equipped the PM45 printer with the capability of remote management for issues diagnostics and output performance tracking.
- Offers print speeds of up to 14 ips.
- Print registration of up to +/-0.5 mm ensuring high print quality of barcodes, texts, and images, even on small electronic component and pharmaceutical labels.
- The common software platform managed by Honeywell Cyber Security provides security updates throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Smart printing capability allows users to configure and print without the need for a host computer.
- Supports Operational Intelligence and SOTI connect for remote device management.
- With the embedded Honeywell software tool Smart Parse, users can quickly change the position, size of objects and barcode, or font type on labels.
- PDF printing directly capability without the need of middleware or by a smart device.
- With Honeywell’s firmware platform that supports multiple print languages, the PM45 printer is an easy replacement for existing Honeywell or mixed
- Supports a wide range of media – including ink-in and ink-out ribbons with one-inch core size – enhancing the time between media resupply.
- Easy printhead, and tool-free platen roller replacement, help minimize downtime and maintenance needs.
- RFID, parallel, industrial, and applicator interfaces