Zebra LI4278 General Purpose Cordless Linear Imager 1D Barcode Scanner
The Zebra LI4278 takes 1D barcode scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther as they can capture virtually any 1D barcode. Built for all day and everyday use, the LI4278 offers cordless freedom with Bluetooth compatibility. It also offers better encryption for improved security and better overall wireless performance.
The LI4278 is backward compatible with its key accessory the cradle which works with its cousins, the LS4278 and DS6878. Superior battery power management delivers the largest number of scans per battery charge to support scan intensive applications. You can use it in dusty and wet environments and it can survive a 6ft/1.8m drop.
- Excellent 1D scanning performance – Delivers superior scanning speed and a wide data capture range
- Captures virtually all 1D barcodes on any surface including mobile phone displays – Capture labels printed on traditional paper labels as well as mobile barcodes that may be displayed on a mobile phone, tablet or computer screen
- Wide working range – Reads UPC barcodes from 1in/2.54cm to 30 in/76.2cm as well as high density codes at extended ranges for application flexibility
- Superior motion and angular tolerance – Barcodes can be captured faster, and there is no need to pause between scans or align scanner and barcode
- Built-in rechargeable battery – Provides largest number of scans per charge easily provides a full day of service in the highest usage profiles; replaceable battery ensures long lifecycle
- Compatible with 123Scan2 and Remote Scanner Management (RSM) – Dramatically reduces management time and cost, from initial configuration to day-to-day management. DataCapture DNA enabled.
- Withstands 100 consecutive drops to concrete – Protects against downtime from breakage due to everyday drops
- Flexible mounting vertical or horizontal – Desktop cradle provides versatility to accommodate your unique environment
- Bluetooth 2.1 – Provides better security, better performance, better energy management and much easier pairing over the Bluetooth wireless connection
- Backward compatible – Works with LS4278 cradles, providing a very cost-effective upgrade path.